The Reprise Theme is for the district or school that relies on the public site to get daily information out to the community in a graphic heavy format that is easier to digest. It is an enhanced version of the Brochure theme. The Header and Footer Link Lists for your social media icons are featured in the upper right and lower right corners of the page. The background header images don't overwhelm the background of the entire page. The logo is also featured again in the footer. Like all eChalk themes, it is fully responsive and compatible with all devices.
How Colors Are Used
- The Reprise Theme uses the primary color selection for the main navigation area. Click here to see how the primary color is used in this theme.
- The site's secondary color is used as the background for the main content blocks below the name of the school. The background color of the content blocks is white. Click here to see how the secondary color is used in this theme.
- The tertiary color is used sparingly as an accent. Click here to see how the tertiary color is used in this theme.
- Header Images (the main background images) with low contrast and more negative space work well.
- Header Images should be at least 1024 px by 1024 px so they do not appear pixilated or blurry on the homepage.
- Logos sit on top of the background images so they display best when they are monochromatic with a transparent background. Consider a slight drop shadow on the logo to ensure it displays well on top of background images containing the same color.
- Logos should not exceed 300 px by 300 px.
With the Reprise Theme, you can:
- Keep the navigation links "sticky" so the navigation stays on the screen as visitors scroll down your homepage.
- Add Images to a theme Header area. Header Images will become the main background of the homepage and will automatically create a rotating slideshow if multiple images are added.
- Add a Feed block to the Header area.
- Add Social Media icons in-line with Navigation Links.
School/District logo in the site footer.
- Content Blocks stand against the solid background color.