Where To Go
To edit a site Page, you will log in to your site and click on the site tile. From here go to Manage Web Site > Pages.
What To Do
- Click on the page name for the page you would like to edit, then click Edit.
- Click the pencil icon to change the page name or customize the URL.
- You may:
- Add new rows.
- Delete rows.
- Change the order of your rows by using the arrows on the left side of the row.
- Expand a row vertically by clicking the Make Tall arrows on the right side
- Make the row compact by clicking the Make Compact arrows on the right side.
- Add or change content in Content Blocks. You can view instructions on adding content to Content Blocks here.
- Click Done Editing to save the changes to your page.
- Preview and/or Publish changes:
- If you edited a published page: Click Preview Draft to preview the changes to your page and/or click Update Published to replace the published version of your page with the changes you just saved.
- If you edited an unpublished page: Click Preview to preview the changes to your page and/or click Publish to publish your page.
Note: Published pages are available via direct Web link only. A link to the page must be posted for site visitors to access it. This is most commonly done by adding the page to your Navigation.