Where To Go
To customize the URL for a site Page, you will log in to your site and click on the site tile. From here go to Manage Web Site > Pages.
What To Do
- Click on the page name for the page you would like to edit, then click Edit or Edit Draft.
- Click the pencil icon to change the page name or customize the URL.
- The complete page URL is automatically generated by using your site URL and the page name. You may customize the last part of the URL (i.e. the converted page name) for the page only.
- Click Save, then click Done Editing.
- Publish changes:
- If you edited a published page: Click Update Published to update the page URL.
- If you edited an unpublished page: Click Publish to publish your page and update the page URL.