Where To Go
To restore an archived class, as a Super User, you will log in to your school site and click on Directory.
What To Do
- Select Class under the Search For drop-down.
- Enter the title of the archived class and click Search.
- Click the title of the archived class.
- Click Go to Archived Class.
- Click Restore This Class. All sections within the class will remain archived and the class will be renamed [Restored] Class Title.
- To restore each class section, click on Restore next to the section listed.
- Then click on Restore.
Note: Once a class and its sections have been restored, you will be able to view the class as it was prior to being archived. The class roster will be intact including all assignments, lessons, calendar events, grades, and assessments.