Where To Go
Featured posts display first in-feed blocks and at the top of the feed-in classes and groups for the duration that is scheduled as featured. After this time period, the post will return to its chronological order in the feed. You may also hide this post from the feed when outside the featured dates.
To add a schedule a post to appear and disappear from your group Feed, you will log in to your site and click on the group tile. Click Feed.
You can also add a post from within the Manage Public Pages > Feed area.
What To Do
- Click in the text field and enter a Title for your post.
- Enter text body for the post (if applicable).
- Click Attach to add attachments to your post.
- Select the location of your file(s): Groups Resources, My Files or My Device.
- From Groups Resources or My Files, choose your file(s) from the list and click Add. From My Device, Browse, and select your file(s) and click Upload.
- If you add multiple images to the post, you can:
- Use the arrows on the left of each image to reorder them.
- Click the pencil icon to add a caption to an image.
- Click the trash can icon to remove the image.
- Choose where your post can be seen:
- Select Post to private and public feed to have it display in both locations on your site.
- Select Private Feed to have it available privately only.
- Select Public Feed to have it available publicly only.
- Click Advanced Visibility Options.
- Select Feature this post.
- Enter the date and time to start featuring the post.
- If you wish to hide the post after a specified date, select Hide this post when outside the featured dates.
- Click Create Post.