Where To Go
To add a post to your group Feed, you will log in to your site and click on the group tile. Click Feed.
You can also add a post from within the Manage Public Pages > Feed area.
What To Do
- Click in the text field and enter a Title for your post.
- Enter text body for the post (if applicable).
- Click Attach to add attachments to your post.
- Select the location of your file(s): School Resources, My Files or My Device.
- From School Resources or My Files, choose your file(s) from the list and click Add. From My Device, Browse and select your file(s) and click Upload.
- If you add multiple images to the post, you can:
- Use the arrows on the left of each image to reorder them.
- Click the pencil icon to add a caption to an image.
- Click the trash can icon to remove the image.
- Designate an image as the cover photo for the post.
- Choose where your post can be seen:
- Select Post to private and public feed to have it display in both locations on your group.
- Select Private Feed to have it available privately only.
- Select Public Feed to have it available publicly only.
- Click Create Post.