Where To Go
To update your site Logo, you will log in to your site and click on the site tile. From here go to Manage Web Site > Appearance > Site Info.
What To Do
- Click Edit and then click the Change Logo button.
- You may select an image that has been uploaded to either your School Resources or My Files area. Choosing one of these options will display a list of available files in that area. Select your image and click Choose.
- Choose a size for your logo:
- Theme Defined (Default)
- Click Save.
- Click Preview to preview your changes on your public site.
- Click Update to update your public site with the changes you just made. A confirmation message will pop up where you can confirm that you want to continue with the update, preview your changes, or cancel your update.
Note: Your changes will not display on your public site until you click Update. If you don't see an Update button on the Site Info page, you don't have any pending changes.