Where To Go
To view a student's submitted assessment and grade it, click on your class tile > Learn > click the name of class > select section > click the Assessments button
What To Do
- Select the assessment to view
- Click Preview to see the assessment
- To view the status of the assessment for students in the section, select:
- Turned In
- In Progress
- Not Started
- To view the results of a student's assessment, click on the student's name under Turned In.
Note: View points awarded next to each question. Incorrect or partially correct answers display in red and partial points are awarded.
- To grade the assessment, the instructor can do any of the following actions:
- View student's answer choices by clicking on the arrow to expand the question
- Comment on the student's answer choice by commenting in the Feedback box after expanding the question
- Override points award for each question by clicking on the pencil icon, entering a lower or higher score, and clicking Save. Note: To use the auto score, just click on the Autoscore button.
- Comment on the overall assessment by clicking on the speech bubble next to the assessment
- Excuse the entire assessment by clicking Excuse and the assessment will not count towards the grading period.
- Allow students to change answers and resubmit by clicking Unsubmit.
- Clear all of the student's answers and allow them to retake by clicking Reset.
- Override the student's total score by clicking on the pencil next to the student's name and clicking Save.
5. Click the X in the upper right to view and grade a different student's assessment