Where To Go
To disable user accounts in your school or district's eChalk site, you will log in to your site and click on the site tile. From here click Members. Disabled accounts prevent the user from being able to log into the site. Additionally, disabled user accounts will not count towards your number of user licenses.
What To Do
- Click on the User Admin button.
- Enter the name of the user and click on the Search button.
- Select the box next to the user's name and click on the Disable User button.
- A message will display stating "Are you sure you want to disable this user?"
- Click on the Disable User button.
Note: Disabled Users will not count towards your school or district's user account limit.