Where To Go
To hide a user from appearing in the public directory, you will log in to your site and click on the site tile. From here click Members.
What To Do
- Click on the User Admin button.
- Enter the name of the user and click on the Search button.
- Select the box next to the user's name and click on the Edit User Info button.
- Click on Edit Details.
- Select Exclude from public directory.
- Click the Save Changes button.
Note: This setting will only hide the user from the public Directory. The user will still appear in the private Directory.