Where To Go
To add Header Images, you will log in to your site and click on the site tile. From here go to Manage Web Site > Appearance > Header Footer.
What To Do
- Click Add Header Images or Edit Header Images.
- Choose whether to enable Autoplay and set the transition time.
- Click Add Images. Choose from where you will get your images:
- School/District Resources - Select your files from the list. Click Add.
- My Files - Select your files for the list. Click Add.
- My Device - Browse and select your files or drag them into the window. Click Upload.
- Complete your gallery.
- Use the arrows on the left of each image to reorder them.
- Click the pencil icon to add a caption to an image.
- Click the trash can icon to remove the image.
- Click Save.
- Click Preview to preview your changes on your public site.
- Click Update to update your public site with the changes you just made. A confirmation message will pop up where you can confirm that you want to continue with the update, preview your changes, or cancel your update.
Note: Your changes will not display on your public site until you click Update. If you don't see an Update button on the Header Footer page, you don't have any pending changes.