Where To Go
First login and click on your class tile. Then click on the Learn button on the left side toolbar > click on Lesson.
What To Do
- The title and description of the lesson will be displayed at the top center of the page.
- The lesson will be broken down into steps. Each step will contain instructions on what a student should do. Additional materials (files, images, videos, links) can be associated with each step. So a teacher may share a document a student should read in step 1 and then have directions on what to do following completion of the reading in later steps.
- Teachers will be able to add assignments to individual steps of the lesson, so students might have homework to complete and place in the homework dropbox.
- Teachers can also ask students to participate in discussions related to the lesson.
- If a teacher shares images, click on the thumbnail images and an image gallery or slideshow will open to make viewing the full image easier. Teachers may have included a caption with an image. This will be displayed when looking at the image gallery.
- Each step of the lesson should explain to the student what activity a student should take in order to complete the lesson.