Where To Go
To create a public Class page, you will log in to your site and click on the class tile. Click Manage Public Pages > Pages. To view a sample layout for a simple public class page and instructions on how to create that exact layout, click here!
What To Do
- Click on the green + button, enter a page title (e.g. Home) and click Create.
- Click Edit to begin building your page.
- The URL will display for your new page. Click the pencil icon to change the page name, customize the URL, select the Page Title Visibility Option, and the Block Title Truncation Option. Click Save when you've chosen the display settings for the page :
- Page Title Visibility - Make sure this is set to "Display page title on this webpage (best practice for accessibility)"
- Block Title Truncation Option - Choose how your block titles will display: defined by the theme, abbreviated on one line, display across two lines, or multi-lines.
- Click Add New Row and choose a Row Layout from the available options. Each Row Layout shows how many Content Blocks can be added and how big each block will be in the row. Continue adding rows until the page is complete.
- Change the order of your rows by using the arrows on the left side of the row. Expand a row vertically by clicking the Make Tall arrows on the right side; make it compact by clicking the Make Compact arrows on the right side.
- Add content to Content Blocks. You can view instructions on adding content to Content Blocks here.
- Click Done Editing to save the changes to your page.
- Click Preview to preview your page and/or click Publish to publish your page to the web.
- Click on Pages.
- Check the box next to the class page you created and then click on the Make Landing Page button at the top.
Note: Published pages are available via your site's Directory or direct Weblink. If your site doesn't have a Directory posted, contact your Site Administrator.