Where To Go
To add a recurring event to your class Calendar, you will log in to your site and click on the class tile. Click Calendar.
You can also edit or delete events from within the Manage Public Pages > Calendar area.
What To Do
- Click on a day or click the green + button.
- Enter a title and any other relevant details for the event.
- Check the box next to Make this a repeating event.
- Click the Repeat button.
- Select the type of Recurrence (Daily, Weekly, Monthly) and how many weeks to repeat and one which day of the week, and when the recurrence will end.
- Click Apply.
- To use the same date for all your sections and public calendar, select the option Use the same date for all your sections and public calendar.
Note: If you wish to set the event to recur differently for each of your sections, uncheck the option Use the same date for all your sections and public calendar, and select the sections to schedule a different recurrence for. Then just click on the Repeat button that appears under that section to set a different repeat pattern.
- Click Create Event.