Where To Go
To add a post to your class Feed, you will log in to your site and click on the class tile. Click Feed.
You can also add a post from within the Manage Public Pages > Feed area.
What To Do
- Click in the text field and enter a Title for your post.
- Enter the text body for the post (if applicable).
- Click Attach to add attachments to your post.
- Select the location of your file(s): Class Resources, My Files or My Device.
- From Class Resources or My Files, choose your file(s) from the list and click Add. From My Device, Browse and select your file(s) and click Upload.
- If you add multiple images to the post, you can:
- Use the arrows on the left of each image to reorder them.
- Click the pencil icon to add a caption to an image.
- Click the trash can icon to remove the image.
- Designate an image as the cover photo for the post.
- Choose where your post can be seen:
- Select Post to all sections and public feed to have it display in the Manage Class (teacher's feed), private class and public class feeds
- Select Manage Class to have it available privately on the teacher's feed only.
- Select a specific section of the class to have it available on that section's private feed only.
- Select Public Feed to have it available publicly on the public class feed.
- Click Create Post.