Where To Go
To add a Link List to a Content Block on your group page, you will log in to your site and click on the group tile. From here go to Manage Public Pages > Pages > select a page name > Click Edit or Edit Draft.
What To Do
- Click Add Content in any Content Block. If you don't have any Content Blocks available, click Add New Row to add a row of Content Blocks.
- Select Link List from the menu.
- Enter a Title for the Content Block.
- Select Settings to choose the link alignment, the text size, image size, and text wrapping for your links to give your links list a variety of look and feels:
- Link alignment - Choose from the theme default*, Left or Center Alignment
- Text Size - Choose from the theme default*, Normal, Large or X-Large Size
- Image Size - Choose from the theme default*, Small, Medium, or Large Text.
- Text Wrapping - Choose from the theme default*, Wrapped Text, or Truncated Text.
Note: Each site theme has a set of default display settings for Link List Blocks. View Theme Default Settings for each theme and block size here. If you are unfamiliar with the name of your school or district's theme, you can find your school's matching theme on our themes list.
- Click Add New Link and select the link type from the menu. Options include:
- Web Link - Select this to enter a URL for another site.
- Published Page Link - Select this to choose from a list of the published pages on your site.
- School Resource Link - Select this to choose from a list of files you've uploaded to School Resources.
- My Files Resource Link - Select this to choose from a list of files you've uploaded to My Files.
- Enter a Link Name.
- Click Create.
- Click Add New Link to add another link; repeat steps 4-6.
- Click Save when done.