Where To Go
You can configure a feed block on a Page to pull feed posts from a district, school, group, or class. To configure a Feed block to display feed posts from the district, school, group, or class feed, you will log in to your site and click on the site tile. Click Manage Web Site > Pages > select a page with a Feed Block.
What To Do
- Click on the Edit button.
- Click on the three dots next to your Feed Block and select Edit Block.
- Click on the Find and Add More Sources button.
- Click on the SEARCH FOR drop down menu and choose:
- Districts and Schools: You can select the district and/or multiple schools.
- Classes: Click on the Search Filter link to select classes from specific schools, grade levels, and/or subjects, and click Search to display results.
- Groups: Click on the Search Filter link to select groups from specific schools and click Search to display results.
- Select the district, school, class, or group in the search results and click Add Sources.
- The district, school, class, or group will display under Feed Sources.
- Click Save.