Where To Go
To add Images to a Content Block on your site, you will log in to your site and click on the site tile. From here go to Manage Web Site > Pages > select a page name > Click Edit or Edit Draft.
What To Do
- Click Add Content in any Content Block. If you don't have any Content Blocks available, click Add New Row to add a row of Content Blocks.
- Select Images from the menu.
- Enter a Title for the Content Block.
- Select a Gallery Type. Options include:
- Embedded Gallery - Select this if you would like your images to display within the Content Block with arrows to scroll through. You can also enable Autoplay for this gallery type.
- List Gallery - Select this if you would like your images to appear stacked with an option to collapse/expand the list of images.
- Popup Carousel - Select this if you would like your image gallery to display in a pop-up window with arrows to scroll through.
- Click Add Images. Choose from where you will get your images:
- School Resources - Select your files from the list. Click Add.
- My Files - Select your files for the list. Click Add.
- My Device - Browse and select your files or drag them into the window. Click Upload.
- My Google Drive - Browse and select your files. Then click Select.
- Complete your gallery.
- Use the arrows on the left of each image to reorder them.
- Click the pencil icon to add a caption to an image.
- Click the trash can icon to remove the image.
- Click Save when done.
Note: The Content Block will display thumbnails for each image in the gallery. Preview your page to view your complete gallery on the page.