Where To Go
To customize your site footer, you will log in to your site and click on the site tile. From here go to Manage Web Site > Appearance > Header Footer.
- Click Add Header Link List or Edit Header Link List.
- Enter a Title for the Link List.
- Click Add New Link and select the link type from the menu. Options include:
- Web Link - Select this to enter a URL for another site.
- Published Page Link - Select this to choose from a list of the published pages on your site.
- School/District Resource Link - Select this to choose from a list of files you've uploaded to School/District Resources.
- My Files Resource Link - Select this to choose from a list of files you've uploaded to My Files.
- Enter a Link Name.
- Click Add Image to add an icon or skip to step 9.
- Select the image.
- Select From School Resource or My Files.
- Click Choose.
- Enter a URL or select the resource.
- Click Create.
- Click Add New Link to add another link; repeat steps 3-10.
- Click Save.
- Click Preview to preview your changes on your public site.
- Click Update to update your public site with the changes you just made. A confirmation message will pop up where you can confirm that you want to continue with the update, preview your changes or cancel your update.
Note: Your changes will not display on your public site until you click Update. If you don't see an Update button on the Header Footer page, you don't have any pending changes.
Questions? Contact your site administrator or eChalk Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.