If your child has an eChalk account at his/her school, as a parent or guardian you can also sign up for an eChalk account for visibility into your child's eChalk account and be able to view what he/she sees!
To sign up for a parent account that is linked to your child's your child would need to provide you with the Parent Code. To retrieve the Parent Code your child can login > click on the Profile icon > click on My Account > click on Get Parent Code.
1. Visit http://app.echalk.com
2. Click on the link "Are you a parent new to eChalk? Create an account today!"
3. Enter your email address
4. Enter the parent code you received from your child
5. Click Continue
6. You will receive an email sent to your email address with a link to finish creating your parent account. If you do not receive the email, please check your spam or junk mail folders
7. Once you receive the email, click on the link to open the Parent Registration page
8. Enter your first name, last name, and password you'd like to use
9. Re-enter the password and click Create Parent Account
10. Log into your parent account with your email address and new password to shadow your child's account
11. Click on My Children and select your connected child to see his/her view
Note: You can see everything your child can see in a View Only Mode.
Questions? Contact your site administrator or eChalk Support at email@example.com.