Log in to your new eChalk site.
You have been given the URL for your new eChalk site. Log in to begin exploring your account. Click on the menu under your name to access account tools like unlimited My Files storage, password reset and more.
Create your Class.
- Click the green + button on your dashboard and follow the prompts to create and configure your new class.
Create your Class Page(s).
- Under Manage Public Pages > Pages you can edit existing standard pages and create new pages (e.g. Home) so class members who don't log in to eChalk can view information for your class.
About Pages: Pages are composed of different Content Blocks in Rows. You can add multiple rows and choose from a variety of Row Layouts that will determine the size of each Content Block.
About Content Blocks: You can add Text, a Feed, Events, Images, a Video, a Social Media Feed, and Link Lists to any content block on your page.
Note: Remember to click Publish to make a page available on your public site. Then select the page from the Pages list and click Make Landing Page.
- Resources – Add files to your class from your computer or device; organize your files in folders. Adding a file as a Resource stores the file for use on your class. You can publish a Resource so class visitors can see it by adding the Resource to other class content (see below).
Don’t see the Resources button on the left side toolbar? Click Back to Class on the top right of your screen.
- Feed Posts – Create a Feed Post with Text, Attachments, Images or Video. You can choose whether any post will be visible on the public class as you create it.
- Calendar Events – Add events to your class calendar. You can choose whether any event will be visible on the public class as you create it.
- Lessons and Lesson Plans – Create step-by-step student-facing lessons and internal lesson plans using the Learn tool.
Refine your Class Page configuration.
- Now that you have added content to your class, you can go back to add Pages or add new Content Blocks to existing pages.
For detailed instructions on any of the class management tools described here, please access other Teacher articles in the eChalk Help Center.
Questions? Contact your site administrator or eChalk Support at email@example.com.