Where To Go
To create a public Class page, you will log in to your site and click on the class tile. Click Manage Public Pages > Pages. To view a sample layout for a simple public class page and instructions on how to create that exact layout, click here!
What To Do
- Click on the green + button, enter a page title (e.g. Home) and click Create.
- Click Edit to begin building your page.
- The URL will display for your new page. Click the pencil icon to change the page name or customize the URL.
- Click Add New Row and choose a Row Layout from the available options. Each Row Layout shows how many Content Blocks can be added and how big each block will be in the row. Continue adding rows until page is complete.
- Change the order of your rows by using the arrows on the left side of the row. Expand a row vertically by clicking the Make Tall arrows on the right side; make it compact by clicking the Make Compact arrows on the right side.
- Add content to Content Blocks. You can view instructions on adding content to Content Blocks here.
- Click Done Editing to save the changes to your page.
- Click Preview to preview your page and/or click Publish to publish your page to the web.
- Click on Pages.
- Check the box next to the class page you created and then click on the Make Landing Page button at the top.
Note: Published pages are available via your site's Directory or direct Web link. If your site doesn't have a Directory posted, contact your Site Administrator.
Questions? Contact your site administrator or eChalk Support at email@example.com.
This page contains content hosted on Vimeo.com. If you are unable to view our videos, we recommend adding *.vimeo.com and *.vimeocdn.com
to your firewall or content filter exemption list.