Where To Go
To create Lesson Steps, you will log in to your site and click on the class tile. Click Learn > select a Unit > select a Lesson.
What To Do
- Click New Step and enter a title for this step.
- Enter a description. You may use the formatting tools to:
- Format text.
- Add a table.
- Embed video or other code using the Source Code button "<>".
- Insert files or images directly into the step display.
- Click Attach to add attachments to your lesson step.
- Select the location of your file(s): Class Resources, My Files or My Device.
- From Class Resources or My Files, choose your file(s) from the list and click Add. From My Device, Browse and select your file(s) and click Upload.
- If you add multiple images to the step, you can:
- Use the arrows on the left of each image to reorder them.
- Click the pencil icon to add a caption to an image.
- Click the trash can icon to remove the image.
- Click Save or Save and Add Another.
- Repeat steps 1-3 to complete your lesson.
Note: Adding images or files to your lesson step from the drop down in the text editor will embed those images or files within the step. Adding them as attachments will create a slideshow (in the case of images) or attach a file for download by a user.
Questions? Contact your site administrator or eChalk Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.