Where To Go
To attach images from your personal Google Drive to an Image Block, you will log in to your site and click on the class tile. From here go to Manage Public Pages > select a page name > Click Edit or Edit Draft.
What To Do
- Click Add Content in any Content Block. If you don't have any Content Blocks available, click Add New Row to add a row of Content Blocks.
- Select Images from the menu.
- Enter a Title for the Content Block.
- Select a Gallery Type. Options include:
- Embedded Gallery - Select this if you would like your images to display within the Content Block with arrows to scroll through.
- List Gallery - Select this if you would like your images to appear stacked with an option to collapse/expand the list of images.
- Popup Carousel - Select this if you would like your image gallery to display in a pop-up window with arrows to scroll through.
- Click Add Images.
- Choose From Google Drive.
- Select your images. To upload multiple images hold down the CTRL button and click the images.
- Click Select.
- Complete your gallery.
- Use the arrows on the left of each image to reorder them.
- Click the pencil icon to add a caption to an image.
- Click the trash can icon to remove the image.
- Click Save when done.
Note: The Content Block will display thumbnails for each image in the gallery. Preview your page to view your complete gallery on the page.
Questions? Contact your site administrator or eChalk Support at email@example.com.
This page contains content hosted on Vimeo.com. If you are unable to view our videos, we recommend adding *.vimeo.com and *.vimeocdn.com
to your firewall or content filter exemption list.