Where To Go
To create a public Group page, you will log in to your site and click on the group tile. Click Manage Public Pages > Pages.
Note: If you don't see the Manage Public Pages button in your group, select Enable Public Pages in Group > Settings.
What To Do
- Click on the green + button, enter a page title (e.g. Home) and click Create.
- Click Edit to begin building your page.
- The URL will display for your new page. Click the pencil icon to change the page name or customize the URL.
- Click Add New Row and choose a Row Layout from the available options. Each Row Layout shows how many Content Blocks can be added and how big each block will be in the row. Continue adding rows until page is complete.
- Change the order of your rows by using the arrows on the left side of the row. Expand a row vertically by clicking the Make Tall arrows on the right side; make it compact by clicking the Make Compact arrows on the right side.
- Add content to Content Blocks. You can view instructions on adding content to Content Blocks here.
- Click Done Editing to save the changes to your page.
- Click Preview to preview your page and/or click Publish to publish your page to the web.
Note: Published pages are available via direct Web link only. A link to the page must be posted for site visitors to access it. This is most commonly done by adding the page to your site Navigation.
")" expected: /content/body/div/pre, line 1, column 11 (click for details)