Where To Go
To reset a user's password for your school or district's eChalk site, you will log in to your site and click on the site tile. From here click Members.
What To Do
- Click on the User Admin button.
- Enter the name of the user and click on the Search button.
- Select the box next to the user's name and click on the Change Password button.
- Enter the new password in the New Password field.
- Re-enter the new password into the Confirm New Password field.
- Click the Save New Password button.
Questions? Contact your site administrator or eChalk Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.