Where To Go
To edit a user's account information such as their name, title, email address and school membership, you will log in to your site and click on the site tile. From here click Members.
What To Do
- Click on the User Admin button.
- Enter the name of the user and click on the Search button.
- Select the box next to the user's name and click on the Edit User Info button.
- You can update the following information:
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- Employee ID/Student ID
- To change a student's grade level or a user's position/title, click on Edit Details to select a different grade level.
- To add the user as a member to another school in your district, click on +Add New Membership to choose the school and user type.
- Click the Save Changes button.
Questions? Contact your site administrator or eChalk Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.