Where To Go
To delete user accounts in your school or district's eChalk site, you will log in to your site and click on the site tile. From here click Members.
What To Do
- Click on the User Admin button.
- Enter the name of the user and click on the Search button.
- Select the box next to the user's name and click on the Delete Account(s) button.
- A message will display stating "Are you sure you want to delete the selected account(s)? Deleted accounts cannot be recovered!"
- Click on the Delete Account(s) button.
Questions? Contact your site administrator or eChalk Support at email@example.com.