Where To Go
To add a link to a group or class page from the Navigation area, you will log in to your site and click on the site tile. From here go to Manage Web Site > Navigation.
What To Do
- Click the green + button in the location you would like your link to display.
- Select Published Page Link.
- Click on Other Pages.
- Click on the Search For drop down menu and select Classes or Groups.
- Click on the Search Filter link to select the school(s) or district site to search from. If searching for a class, you can also specify a grade or subject.
- Type the name of the class or group into the Search field.
- Click Search
- Select the Class or Group and click Continue.
- Type in the Link Name
- Click Create.
Questions? Contact your site administrator or eChalk Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.