Where To Go
To add a Navigation link to your site, you will log in to your site and click on the site tile. From here go to Manage Web Site > Navigation.
What To Do
- Click the green + button in the location you would like your link to display.
- If you are creating a link within a folder, select the green + button located to the right of the folder name.
- If you are creating a link that will display in your main navigation, select the green + button located in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select a link option from the menu.
- Published Page - Adds a link to a published page on your site. Enter a Link Name and select your page from the list.
- Web Link - Adds a link to a URL of your choosing. Enter a Link Name and URL.
- School Resource - Adds a link to a file in School Resources. Enter a Link Name and select your file from the list.
- My Files Resource - Adds a link to a file in My Files. Enter a Link Name and select your file from the list.
- Click Create.
Note: If you create a link in the wrong location, don't worry. You can drag and drop any navigation link or folder to a new location- drag a little to the right to nest a link or folder within a folder. Just be aware that any changes you make to Navigation are made to your live site.
Questions? Contact your site administrator or eChalk Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.