Where To Go
To add a Directory Link to your site, you will log in to your site and click on the site tile. From here go to Manage Web Site > Navigation.
What To Do
- Click the green + button in the location you would like your link to display.
- If you are creating a link within a folder, select the green + button located to the right of the folder name.
- If you are creating a link that will display in your main navigation, select the green + button located in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select Published Page Link.
- Select the type of directory you wish to add:
- Faculty and Staff Directory - Adds a directory that lists Administrators, Teachers, Staff, and Students.
- Class Directory - Adds a directory that lists class pages.
- Group Directory - Adds a directory that lists group pages.
- School Directory. - Adds a directory that lists all schools in District. *Only available at a district site.
- Click Create.
Note: If you create a link in the wrong location, don't worry. You can drag and drop any navigation link or folder to a new location- drag a little to the right to nest a link or folder within a folder. Just be aware that any changes you make to Navigation are made to your live site.
Questions? Contact your site administrator or eChalk Support at email@example.com.