Where To Go
To align text and photos in a Content Block on your site, you will log in to your site and click on the site tile. From here go to Manage Web Site > Pages > select a page name > Click Edit or Edit Draft.
What To Do
- Click Add Content in any Content Block or click on the three dots next to an existing Text Block. If you don't have any Content Blocks available, click Add New Row to add a row of Content Blocks.
- Select Text from the menu.
- Enter a Title for the Content Block.
- Click on Insert Images and select My School Resource, My Files or My Device.
- Select the image and click Insert Images. To resize the image, click on the image and drag the corners of the image.
- Enter text next to the image.
- Click to place your cursor in front of the first letter of your text.
- Click on the image.
- Click on one of the following Align options in the text editor menu bar:
- Align Left - aligns the image to the left and text to the top right
- Align Center - aligns the image center and above the text
- Align Right - aligns the image to the right and text to the top left
- Align Justified - aligns the image to the left and text to the bottom right
- Click Save.
Questions? Contact your site administrator or eChalk Support at email@example.com.