Where To Go
To add a Link List to a Content Block on your site, you will log in to your site and click on the site tile. From here go to Manage Web Site > Pages > select a page name > Click Edit or Edit Draft.
What To Do
- Click Add Content in any Content Block. If you don't have any Content Blocks available, click Add New Row to add a row of Content Blocks.
- Select Link List from the menu.
- Enter a Title for the Content Block.
- Click Add New Link and select the link type from the menu. Options include:
- Web Link - Select this to enter a URL for another site.
- Published Page Link - Select this to choose from a list of the published pages on your site.
- School Resource Link - Select this to choose from a list of files you've uploaded to School Resources.
- My Files Resource Link - Select this to choose from a list of files you've uploaded to My Files.
- Enter a Link Name.
- Click Create.
- Click Add New Link to add another link; repeat steps 4-6.
- Click Save when done.
Questions? Contact your site administrator or eChalk Support at email@example.com.